The Manchester Full-time MBA: Online information session, 21 October (6pm)
This online event will give you a detailed insight into how the Manchester Full-time MBA could help you change industry, secure a promotion, boost your salary or relocate to a new country. Where will it take you?
- Event Time
- 21 Oct 18:00 - 21 Oct 18:45
- Event Type
Join Chris Garnett (Head of Postgraduate Careers) and our Recruitment team for this interactive online information session. Chris will be providing a unique insight into the significant support provided by our PCS team on the MBA programme, while shining a light on the MBA recruitment process and some current trends in the post-MBA hiring market.
The Manchester Full-time MBA at a glance:
- 18, 15, or 12 months: Our most flexible MBA yet
- 3 Client consultancy projects: One of the world’s most practical MBAs
- Top 10 UK School (FT 2019)
- 102% average salary increase after 3 years (FT 2019)
- Manchester and international opportunities
Original Thinking Lecture - Skill-underutilisation and discrimination in the labour market: Why it matters and what can be done about it?
Nov 3, 2021 | Alliance Manchester Business School (online also available)
Nov 10, 2021 | Online
Nov 16, 2021 | Online and in person at Alliance Manchester Business School