Accounting and Finance Courses
Central to every business - irrespective of structure, aims or delivery - is solid accounting and finance practice and in-depth understanding. At AMBS, we have one of Europe’s leading accounting and finance departments led by outstanding teachers and world-renowned research.
Not only does our research excellence drive our teaching – from undergraduate to executive education – but it shapes, informs and influences industry practice and public policy.
Our programmes provide teaching and learning across the full spectrum of accounting and finance to prepare our students and learners for a thriving career.
Our short courses for professionals (Executive Education) are designed for those already in the workplace to progress their careers to the next stage. Our programmes refine advanced knowledge for professionals and business leaders both with a finance role and for those without, who are looking to widen their experience with a course that combines academic excellence with real world application.
Our Master’s degrees are designed to deepen advanced knowledge of theory and practice within domestic and international markets and develop skills for financial decision making.
Our Undergraduate degrees provide a solid foundation for a career in finance by developing skills in adding value, communication, decision-making, ethics and professionalism, problem-solving, teamwork and technical competence.
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Accounting with Industrial / Professional Experience
- BSc Business Accounting with Industrial/Professional Experience
- BSc International Business, Finance and Economics (IBFE)
- BSc International Business, Finance and Economics (IBFE) with Industrial / Professional Experience
- BSc Management (Accounting & Finance)
- BSc Management (Accounting & Finance) with Industrial / Professional Experience
Featured blogs and news
Original Thinking Podcast: Covid-19 and the search for a vaccine
Thursday, March 16, 2023 | NewsRead more