Successful leadership is at the heart of every successful business and organisation. At AMBS, we both recognise and continually refine our expertise in the broad skills needed to be an outstanding leader. Our Executive Education programmes and MBA degrees are developed to empower our learners at all stages in their career and support their progress and fully realise their potential.
We provide a diverse portfolio of short courses for professionals (Executive Education), across multiple sectors to propel out learners to new career heights. From Project Management, Information Technology and Psychology to Supply Chain, Strategy and Innovation, the incredibly diverse courses we offer have been designed to support individuals to drive exceptional leadership within their organisations. The course have been specially developed to apply to roles across the public and private sectors, from Financial Services through Retail to the Third Sector.
- Leading Major Projects
- Psychology of Leading People
- Leading Digital Transformation
- Market Focused Strategic Planning
- Finance for Non-Financial Leaders
- Decentralised Financial Technologies and Web 3.0 Economy
- Managing Complex Business Challenges
- Data & AI for Leaders
- Personal and Organisational Resillience
- Digital Marketing Essentials for Leaders
- International Business Strategy
- Managing the Customer Journey
- Supply Chain Management
- Coping with Cyber Risk
- Leading and Implementing Innovation
- Manchester Leadership Development Programme
- Advance Management Achievement Course
- Data Science for Business Decision Making
- Digital Transformation in Healthcare
- The Future of Finance: Digital Transformation and Open Finance
- Leading ESG and Sustainability
Our Senior Leader Apprenticeship programmes focus on developing the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours of future leaders and are funded by the Apprenticeship Levy. Our Senior Leader Apprenticeships are for managers and leaders looking to expand their strategic leadership skills and capabilities.
- Senior Leader Apprenticeship Postgraduate Diploma Senior Leadership
- Senior Leader Apprenticeship Elizabeth Garrett Anderson
Our full-time MBA (ranked 5th in the UK) and Global MBA programmes are like no other. We are passionate about providing outstanding applied learning opportunities to develop skills in a real-world environment in addition to sharing theoretical teaching practices led by world-renowned academics. This means as well as our core course programme, our students develop and share their learned skills through a number of projects including not-for-profit consultancy, mergers and acquisitions, commercial and international business consultancy projects.
* FT MBA ranking 2021
Featured blogs and news
Original Thinking Podcast: Covid-19 and the search for a vaccine
Thursday, March 16, 2023 | NewsRead more