Successful leadership is at the heart of every successful business and organisation. At AMBS, we both recognise and continually refine our expertise in the broad skills needed to be an outstanding leader. Our Executive Education programmes and MBA degrees are developed to empower our learners at all stages in their career and support their progress and fully realise their potential.
We provide a diverse portfolio of short courses for professionals (Executive Education), across multiple sectors to propel out learners to new career heights. From Project Management, Information Technology and Psychology to Supply Chain, Strategy and Innovation, the incredibly diverse courses we offer have been designed to support individuals to drive exceptional leadership within their organisations. The course have been specially developed to apply to roles across the public and private sectors, from Financial Services through Retail to the Third Sector.
- Advanced Management Achievement Course
- Coping with Cyber Risk
- Data and AI for Leaders
- Decentralised Financial Technologies and Web 3.0 Economy
- Digital Marketing Essentials for Leaders
- Finance for Non-Financial Leaders
- Leading and Implementing Innovation
- Leading Digital Transformation
- Leading ESG and Sustainability
- Leading Major Projects
- Managing Complex Business Challenges
- Managing the Customer Journey
- Manchester Leadership Development Programme
- Market Focused Strategic Planning
- Personal and Organisational Resilience
- Psychology of Leading People
- Supply Chain Management
Our Senior Leader Apprenticeship programmes focus on developing the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours of future leaders and are funded by the Apprenticeship Levy. Our Senior Leader Apprenticeships are for managers and leaders looking to expand their strategic leadership skills and capabilities.
- Senior Leader Apprenticeship Postgraduate Diploma Senior Leadership
- Senior Leader Apprenticeship Elizabeth Garrett Anderson
Our full-time MBA (ranked 5th in the UK) and Global MBA programmes are like no other. We are passionate about providing outstanding applied learning opportunities to develop skills in a real-world environment in addition to sharing theoretical teaching practices led by world-renowned academics. This means as well as our core course programme, our students develop and share their learned skills through a number of projects including not-for-profit consultancy, mergers and acquisitions, commercial and international business consultancy projects.
* FT MBA ranking 2021
Featured blogs and news
Social Responsibility at heart of The Manchester Method at Alliance Manchester Business School
Monday, December 4, 2023 | NewsRead more
The importance of embedding resilient strategies to overcome business complexities
Thursday, November 30, 2023 | BlogRead more
AMBS academics contribute to major report on UK productivity
Wednesday, November 29, 2023 | NewsRead more