Manchester Global MBA Programme Webinar
Join Xavier Duran, Director of MBA programmes for this interactive Global MBA programme webinar.
- Event Time
- 4 Nov 12:00 - 4 Nov 12:45
- Event Location
- Event Type
This session will focus on the Manchester Global MBA programme structure, admissions criteria and funding options. This is an ideal opportunity to speak with our MBA Director and recruitment team and ask questions in relation to applying for our renowned MBA programme.
As MBA Director, Xavier is responsible for the strategic direction of MBA programmes and the development and delivery of transnational education (TNE) at Alliance Manchester Business School. Key to these responsibilities is ensuring that the MBA curriculum is kept current, innovative and fit for purpose for the 2,000 students on our MBA programmes.
Xavier has contributed to our MBA programmes since 2003, first in an academic capacity, teaching Economics of Strategy and supervising final projects and, since 2012, as Associate TNE and MBA Director. He took up the role of MBA Programmes Director in March 2018.
The Manchester Global Part-time MBA at a glance:
- Complete the MBA in 2 years while you continue to work full-time
- Attend classes in Manchester 3 times per year for 4-6 days
- Engage in online study and 2 practical business projects
- Opt to study some classes at our 5 overseas centres in Dubai, Hong Kong, São Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore
- Build a global professional network
Jun 24, 2021 | Online
Jun 25, 2021 | Online
Jul 14, 2021 | Online
Jul 20, 2021 | Online
Sep 22, 2021 | Online
Sep 29, 2021 | Online
Oct 6, 2021 | Online
Nov 17, 2021 | Online