Global MBA careers webinar
Join Ruth Mountain, Global Careers & External Relations Manager, and Chris Garnett, Head of Postgraduate Careers & Employability who will be hosting this 45min interactive session alongside members of the MBA recruitment team.
- Event Time
- 14 Apr 12:30 - 14 Apr 13:15
- Event Type
Join Ruth Mountain, Global Careers and External Relations Manager and Chris Garnett, Head of Postgraduate Careers and Employability for a 45-minute interactive session.
They will talk you through the careers activity planned for the Global MBA, while providing an insight into the continued in-programme support. The recruitment team will also be on hand to answer any questions about the MBA programme and the admissions process.
The Manchester Global Part-time MBA at a glance:
- For professionals from any industry with at least 3 years of professional experience
- Complete the MBA in 2 years while you continue to work full-time in any country
- Attend workshop residencies in Manchester 3 times per year for 4-6 days
- Engage in online learning and 2 practical business projects
- Option to attend workshop residencies at our overseas locations: Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore
- Build a global professional network
Nov 10, 2021 | Online
Nov 16, 2021 | Online and in person at Alliance Manchester Business School
Nov 17, 2021 | Online