There are a number of rewarding and exciting Faculty Presidential Fellowship posts available at present.
Applicants should have a high academic standing, a growing reputation in research, and the specialist knowledge needed to develop exemplary research programmes and methodologies.
The University recognises that as an early-career academic, it can be challenging to get the dedicated time and resource to gain research independence. The University seeks to bridge this gap by providing awards for outstanding researchers – the brightest future leaders.
- a highly competitive salary
- generous research and travel expenses
- access to world-leading facilities
- mentorship from a senior University of Manchester academic
- participation in our New Academics Programme
- outstanding networking, learning and development opportunities
All have a closing date of 2 December 2018:
- International Business and Comparative Business Systems
- Accounting and Finance including Fintech
- Innovation Management and Policy including Industry 4.0
- Management Sciences including Data Sciences, Decision Sciences, Service Systems and Operations and Supply Chain Management
For further details on The University of Manchester Presidential Fellowships, please visit www.brightest-minds.manchester.ac.uk