Vital Topics: The development of thriving and inclusive cities
The Manchester Strategy
- Event Time
- 19 Feb 17:15 - 19 Feb 19:30
- Event Location
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Event Type
Amid ongoing political and economic uncertainty at a national level, Alliance Manchester Business School brings together senior business leaders and public figures to look at how Greater Manchester can raise its head above the parapet and ensure the future success of the city-region.
• Joanne Roney, Chief Executive, Manchester City Council;
• Jessica Bowles, Director of Strategy, Bruntwood;
• Dave Moutrey, Director & Chief Executive at HOME and Director of Culture for Manchester City Council.
Vital Topics is sponsored by BNY Mellon, Hainan Airlines and DWF.
Sep 29, 2021 | Online
Sep 29, 2021 | Online and Alliance Manchester Business School
Oct 6, 2021 | Online and AMBS campus
Vital Topics: The UK’s regional productivity disparities and the “levelling up” agenda – what’s the role of research and development?
Oct 7, 2021 | Online and Alliance Manchester Business School
Oct 15, 2021 | Online
Nov 17, 2021 | Online