Full-time MBA information session in Manchester
This event provides insight into our renowned Full-time MBA programme at Alliance Manchester Business School with AMBS staff and MBA students and alumni.
- Event Time
- 26 Oct 10:30 - 26 Oct 13:00
- Event Location
- Alliance Manchester Business School, Booth Street West, Manchester M15 6PB
- Event Type
Join our recruitment team for this interactive information session at our brand new school facilities on campus in Manchester. The session will include a detailed programme presentation, MBA alumni Q&A, keynote talk followed by a networking lunch.
The keynote to the session will be from Chris Garnett - Head of Postgraduate Careers service and Employability at AMBS – who will be providing a unique insight into the significant support provided by our PCS team on the MBA programme, while shining a light on the MBA recruitment process and some current trends in the post-MBA hiring market.
“We provide tools to increase your attractiveness to employers, meet with you individually to develop and execute your career plans, and facilitate on and off-campus meetings with a wide range of potential recruiters. Your success is also our success; our partnership with you continues long after you graduate…”
Chris Garnett, Head of Postgraduate Careers & Employability
The Manchester Full-time MBA at a glance
- 18, 15 or 12 months pathways
- 900 hours of client-facing time over 3 live consultancy projects - more than any other MBA
- Truly global: 25+ nationalities, international projects, exchange programme and 5 global centres
- Customise your MBA: internship, exchange, study tours, electives
- Scholarships for the best talent - up to 100%
Jul 7, 2022 | Online
Jul 13, 2022 | Emerge 3Rs Maynard House & A36 (Touch Wood) New Smithfield Market Main entrance, set back off Ashton Old Road Openshaw, Manchester, M11 2WJ
Sep 28, 2022 | Alliance Manchester Business School (online also available)
Nov 2, 2022 | Alliance Manchester Business School (online also available)