Vital topics lecture: What’s next for wellbeing
Hear from a panel of experts with a wealth of knowledge about wellbeing in the workplace
- Event Time
- 11 Dec 08:00 - 11 Dec 09:30
- Event Location
- Alliance Manchester Business School, Booth Street West, Manchester, M15 6PB
- Event Type
Hear from a panel of experts with a wealth of knowledge about wellbeing in the workplace:
- Judith Grant, Director of Health and Wellbeing at MACE
- David Roomes, Chief Medical Officer at Rolls-Royce
- Monika Misra, Head of Employee Health and Wellbeing at GSK
- Andy Rhodes, Chief Constable for Lancashire Constabulary
- Richard Heron, Vice President Health and Chief Medical Officer at BP.
- Professor Sir Cary Cooper, Professor of Organisational Psychology and Health, Alliance MBS
The panel will be facilitated by Andrew Hill, Management Editor at the Financial Times.
Are you looking for somewhere to stay in Manchester? The School has reserved a limited number of rooms in the Crowne Plaza Manchester - Oxford Road for just £90! To book, visit this page and enter promotional code 242443.
Jan 27, 2021 | Online
Feb 9, 2021 | Online
Feb 16, 2021 | Online
Feb 17, 2021 | Online
Mar 24, 2021 | Online
Apr 14, 2021 | Online
Apr 28, 2021 | Online
May 12, 2021 | Online