The Manchester Global MBA: In conversation with our students
Join us for this 60-minute webinar where Head of MBA Marketing and Recruitment, Chris Healy, will engage with current students on the Manchester Global MBA.
- Event Time
- 29 Jul 12:30 - 29 Jul 13:30
- Event Type
Join us for this 60-minute webinar where Head of MBA Marketing and Recruitment, Chris Healy, will engage with current students on the Manchester Global MBA. You will learn why they chose to study at Alliance Manchester Business School, how they are combining part-time MBA study with the demands of a busy professional life and how the MBA is benefiting their careers.
At this webinar, you will be able to ask questions in real-time and hear from current students as they discuss their experiences on the programme.
The Manchester Global Part-time MBA at a glance:
- For profesionals from any industry with at least 3 years of professional experience
- Complete the MBA in 2 years while you continue to work full-time in any country
- Attend workshop residencies in Manchester 3 times per year for 4-6 days
- Engage in online learning and 2 practical business projects
- Option to attend workshop residencies at our overseas locations: Dubai, Hong Kong, São Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore
- Build a global professional network
Original Thinking Lecture - Skill-underutilisation and discrimination in the labour market: Why it matters and what can be done about it?
Nov 3, 2021 | Alliance Manchester Business School (online also available)
Nov 10, 2021 | Online
Nov 16, 2021 | Online and in person at Alliance Manchester Business School
Nov 17, 2021 | Alliance Manchester Business School (online also available)