MBA Outcomes and Career Development | The Manchester Global MBA
Whether you are looking to secure a promotion, change direction or set up your own company, our global careers service will help you maximise the impact of the MBA on your career.
- Event Time
- 4 Feb 19:00 - 4 Feb 20:30
- Event Location
- Wallacespace, 15 Artillery Lane, London E1 7HA
- Event Type
Head of Postgraduate Careers and Employability at Alliance Manchester Business School, Chris Garnett, will be hosting an open evening in London to explore the impact of MBA study on professional and personal development.
This interactive event is an ideal opportunity to meet our staff and students to get a first-hand experience of the Manchester MBA offering.
- Complete the MBA in 2 years while you continue to work full-time
- Attend classes in Manchester 3 times per year for 4-6 days
- Engage in online study and 2 practical business projects
- Opt to study some classes at our 5 overseas centres in Dubai, Hong Kong, São Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore
- Build a global professional network
Sep 3, 2021 | Online
Sep 22, 2021 | Online
Sep 29, 2021 | Online
Oct 6, 2021 | Online
Nov 17, 2021 | Online
Nov 24, 2021 | Online