Find out more - visit and contact us
The best way to get a feel for what it’s like to study here is to put yourself in the heart of our campus.
We support a series of open days, guided tours and applicant visit days to help you to decide whether you belong here at Alliance MBS.
Undergraduate open days
Meet current Alliance MBS students and staff at our undergraduate open days. Find out more about our degree courses, take a guided tour of the campus and discover more about all aspects of student life at Manchester, from accommodation to student finance and the students' union.
Our next university-wide undergraduate open days are scheduled for 19th and 20th June 2020. Registration for these events will open in the spring.
You can download our most recent open day presentations here:
- Alliance MBS - Which degree is right for you?
- Accounting and/or Finance
- International Business, Finance and Economics
- IT Management for Business
- Management and International Management
Applicant visit days
Successful applicants will be invited to an applicant visit day in January or February 2020. These events include an academic programme talk with your programme director, taster lecture, student life fair (with representatives from our careers service, accommodation office, support services and student societies), alumni panel session and campus tour.
You can download our most recent applicant visit day presentations here:
- Welcome to Alliance Manchester Business School
- Introduction to BSc Accounting
- Introduction to BSc International Business, Finance and Economics
- Introduction to BSc International Management and BSc International Management with American Business Studies
- Introduction to BSc Management / Management (Specialisms)
- Taster lecture - Introduction to Branding
- Taster lecture - Introduction to Taxation
PwC assessment days
Applicants to our new BSc Business Accounting 'Flying Start' degree will be invited to attend a PwC assessment day in January, February or March 2020. Attendance at an assessment day is a formal part of the application process for PwC and applicants will receive an offer only after they progress through this final element of the selection process.
Other ways to visit
The University also organises guided campus visits throughout the year. We'd love you to visit us at the Business School before or after your guided visit - please contact our admissions team to arrange an appointment.
Please quote your UCAS ID and/or University of Manchester ID in any correspondence to help us to handle your enquiry efficiently.
Prospective students and applicants
+44 (0)161 306 3425 / 3095
Undergraduate Programme Team
+44 (0)161 306 3400