Our campus and facilities
AMBS is one of the largest business and management schools in the UK and part of the UK's biggest university - The University of Manchester.
The School is located at the heart of the University’s campus.
- Study zones, quiet areas and break-out spaces to study and relax
- Inspiring teaching, events and meeting spaces
- New offices for our academic divisions and research centres
- Eddie Davies Library with floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the bustling Oxford Road Corridor
- Three catering outlets: The Mill restaurant and event space, Café 65 and The Hive Café
- Data Visualisation Observatory
- Behavioural Research Laboratory
- Three outdoor courtyards where staff, students and visitors can take a well-earned break
Click on the image to view full size
University Green is our brand new retail and leisure hub. The tree-lined space adjoins the new Alliance Manchester Business School and is home to an enticing selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Executive Education Centre
As part of the wider redevelopment of AMBS, a new two-storey Executive Education Centre sits adjacent to the Alliance Manchester Business School. This is a dedicated space for the business school's corporate leadership and management programmes. Key features include:
- Modern and appealing custom-built teaching space
- Well-located next to AMBS in the heart of UoM campus
- Flexible space over two floors to accommodate different activities
- Holds up to 120 people
- Translation booths
- Direct access to hotel
- On-site receptionist
- Car parking adjacent
The nearby 4* Hyatt Regency and Hyatt House hotels welcome clients, visitors and members of the public.
The Hyatt Regency hosts 212 bedrooms, includes premium bedding, aromatherapy, quiet zone floors and guaranteed wake-up calls. A club lounge, gym with sauna and outside terrace area, amongst other facilities including meeting rooms and boardroom accompany the hotel.
Hyatt House includes 116 studio and one bedroom suites all with fully-equipped kitchens and great views of the city. Guests can enjoy complimentary WiFi, hot and cold buffet breakfasts, an evening social reception three times a week, a residents lounge and The Den meeting area, plus an 18th-floor terrace.