MBA Courses & Masters Degrees in Singapore
Alliance Manchester Business School has had a presence in Singapore since 1992 and opened the South East Asia Centre in 1999.
400 active students and 1,500 SE Asia Centre alumni
Blended-learning and short courses for executives across the Asia Pacific region
Registered with the Singapore CPE (Committee for Private Education)
Located in the heart of Singapore, our South East Asia Centre gives delegates the opportunity to immerse themselves in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan business environments.
- Alliance Manchester Partnership has had a presence in Singapore since 1992 when we established a partnership with the Institute of Banking & Finance
- The South East Asia Centre was our second overseas centre
- In 2014, the Centre relocated to state-of-the-art premises in Singapore's central business district, to accommodate growing demand for our Global MBA programme
- The Centre recently delivered its first Executive Education open programme, International Negotiations
South East Asia Centre video
South East Asia Centre programmes
Global Part-time MBA
Kelley-Manchester Global MBA
Strategic Talent Partnerships
Partner with us to access over 50 years of experience and expertise that spans multiple sectors. We collaborate closely with our partners to develop and implement bespoke packages to suit individual requirements. Our experts can help you:
- Develop employees that think differently
- Recruit the brightest talent
- Address a specific business challenge
- Transform working practices
- Motivate employees
- Boost performance
South East Asia Centre Strategic Talent Partners
We work with high profile companies across the South East Asia region. Our network includes:
- Croda Singapore Pte Ltd
- CyberQuote Pte Ltd
- Daimler South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Petrobras Singapore
- Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore (PSS)
- ResMed Asia Operations Pty Ltd
- Vishay Intertechnology Asia
Your Strategic Talent Partnership choices
From courses to consultancy, we offer a range of programmes and services which can be tailored to meet your needs. Click an option below to explore and find out more:
- Executive Education open programmes: Short courses for executives that develop skills in a specific area, such as leadership or strategy.
- Executive Education customised programmes: Tailored training solutions, co-created with clients, which draw on relevant expertise from across the School and the wider University to address specific organisational development requirements.
- Sponsored MBA: Sponsor individual employees on our Global Part-time MBA programme.
- Customised MBA: Design a corporate MBA for a closed cohort of employees.
- Postgraduate Careers Service: Recruit the brightest business graduates from our MSc and MBA programmes for a full-time role or internship.
- MBA consultancy projects: Hire an international group of Full-time MBA students as external consultants to solve a live business challenge.
- Sponsorship and partnerships: Associate your brand with a prestigious business school by sponsoring one of our corporate events or a student competition.
South East Asia Centre success stories
Dr. Ava Tai, Managing Director, AMPLE Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore
Global MBA 2016
“The Manchester Global MBA equipped me with well-rounded skills in managing strategy, operations, finance and human resources. It provided me with the capability to systematically manage global businesses and with professional networking opportunities. I can confidently bring these transferrable assets to any organisation. It is a wise investment for career and leadership development and is certainly worth it!”
Daryl Pereira, Partner & Head of Cybersecurity Services, KPMG Singapore
Global MBA 2014
“I started the Manchester Part-time Global MBA to accelerate my global adaptability, build a breadth of knowledge, enhance my influencing skills, gain global networks, build cultural adaptability and grow competence in running a business. During the programme I progressed from vice president at a global investment bank to partner at a ‘big four’ consulting firm. The Manchester MBA provides insights into innovative management concepts coupled with applied learning, which helps position you for career growth as the digital economy grows apace and globalisation intensifies.”
Dr Vicpearly Wong, Director, Orange Orthodontics, Singapore
Global MBA 2015
"When I embarked on my MBA, I was juggling being a mum to a toddler and being a director to a new startup. However, there’s no time like now. My MBA journey was nothing short of remarkable. I grasped the full experience by travelling to Manchester, Hong Kong and China for electives I wanted to study. The knowledge I gained was immeasurable, second only to the wonderful lifelong friendships that I have cultivated.”
Au Yang Sian, Supply Chain Director, Ferrero, Singapore
Global MBA 2014
“Before starting the Global MBA at Alliance Manchester Business School (Alliance MBS), I had been a supply chain professional for more than15 years, working across a wide range of industries. Upon graduating with my undergraduate degree, I worked my way up the ranks within the supply chain sector and reached the point where I felt I needed to expand my knowledge of certain business practices.
“I wanted to equip myself with a strong foundation across all parts of business I didn’t yet have expertise in. To do this, I wanted an in-depth education at a reputable school. I researched various business schools, including those more local to me in Singapore, but I realised that Alliance MBS was the most suited to my needs.
“On the MBA course, I wanted to be able to interact with my classmates and lecturers, to gain the widest variety of knowledge and insight possible. This was one of the major reasons I chose Alliance MBS; it had the best, and most diverse, network of students, who came from all over the world to study there. Alliance MBS’ global ranking was another factor in my selection, ranking highly and above the schools I was looking at in Singapore.
“As expected, my classmates all came from a wide array of industries, which made for an eye-opening and enriching experience. For me, the strategic management module was one of the highlights of the course which became an integral learning for my current role now; it taught me to look ahead and plan for all eventualities – a mindset which previously I did not utilise.
“The confidence I gained during the MBA was one thing I wasn’t expecting. It gave me the confidence I was lacking in my role to present to colleagues in top management positions. My overall approach to business has also improved; I now explore all perspectives, including financial and operational, when making decisions, which has given me much more of a professional edge.
“The MBA actually helped me secure the role I am in now. Ferrero was not just looking for someone with supply chain experience; it was keen to employ a business-minded supply chain professional to help grow the business. I would not have been confident in applying for this job without the MBA. Upon joining the company, I saw that my MBA set me apart from other candidates and it is something that will continue to help me develop within the company."
"The South East Asia Centre has made extraordinary progress over the last 25 years and has become a central part of AMBS’ international network. We actively support the Singapore Government’s vision to enhance and upgrade the skills of its citizens, in order for them to remain productive and relevant in the long-term."
Sunday, July 22, 2018
On 22nd July, the 2018 Kelley-Manchester Global MBA cohort embarked on their two-year MBA journey. The induction welcomed over 40 senior professionals from 19 countries and regions at Kelley's campus in Bloomington, Indiana. >>